Wednesday 15 September 2010

car trouble i could cry

We have only have the car a couple of months (used car only had 30 days warranty) and today it has had to go to the garage AGAIN and it looks like it is going to cost us £200 +, I though i could fix it myself (advice from the Renault forum) but the problem i thought it was wasn't so now i have had a trip down the garage with the car on the back of a recovery lorry aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh never rains but it pours, and to add to that it was my sons birthday on monday and we are having the party today at a local play area, Go Kids Go, and i have had to ask my mum-in-law to pick me up, but on a brighter not my mum has offered use money towards the party because we have to pay out for the car.I Love my Mumxxx 


Will be back again soon hopefully with some better news

No comments: